In this episode, James talks with doctor Kenneth Moses, MD a 20 year primary care physician.
- What primary care physicians think PT’s actually do.
- Why primary care physicians don’t refer to physical therapy as much…
- How this physician makes decisions on who he sends patients to.
- What physicians think about the, “No More Pills” campaign being put out by physical therapists.
- What PT/OT’s can do to increase physician awareness of PT/OT services and potentially increase referrals.
- How often do patients ask physicians where they should go for PT/OT?
- Do doctor’s google when trying to find a clinic to send to?
- A very unique marketing idea that PT/OT’s can do to educate primary care physicians and potentially increase referrals.