This is a plan designed to help a practice in a situation where employees are becoming apathetic, disloyal, or lack teamwork. Watch the video…read the rest of this page…and implement immediately. Watch your practice grow. I support you on your road to building a loyal team and a more successful practice.
3-Action Steps: (watch video)
Resources to help implement the 3 action steps above:
- Peer Review form
- Competency Review form
Things to never do:
- Never pay salary. It causes problems. Hourly is always better and preferred.
- Never attempt to motivate staff with money. It typically leads to disloyalty, insecurity and vulnerability. If you are going to “bonus” anything, bonus your people based on the percentage of patients bringing in family and friends.
- Never be quick to judge or assume.
- It starts with you, the captain/leader. Don’t lose hope in your people. Give them the benefit of the doubt always. Don’t keep record of wrongs. Strive to give them opportunities to grow personally.
- Almost all people are motivated by belonging to and contributing to a team/family/group.
- Personal growth is the single most an employee will become loyal to a business.
Things to do:
- If you have an employee that is tainting morale, you need to get rid of them. It’s your business, your house, fill it with people you enjoy having there.
- Remove redundant/repetitive tasks from your licensed staff. Utilize aides/techs more.
- Hold regular team trainings (preferably every other Wed from 12-2pm). Allow team to eat together for first 30-minutes then train for the next 1-1.5 hours. The topic of training should never be inservice but on how you as a team can increase patient loyalty, get them to bring in family and friends more, and sell elective services. If you don’t have any elective services, you must create some. Increasing revenue amongst existing patients/clients is a valuable way to strengthening not only the business but the morale of the team.
Begin the 6-month Program: “Turn Your Practice Around and Take it to the Next Level”
- James will coach and guide you every step of the way.
- Enjoy the rewards of having a strong team that trusts you, is loyal to you, performs better, and helps your business grow. You will make more money as you watch your business go to a new height.
- Staff will have a new outlook on the practice and their approach to their job within your organization.