JAN 2015: James Ko (Coach) with PT Connections in Colorado (Chad Clark, DPT/Owner)
Why do an “On-Site” Training? (Groups 3 – 300)
It’s simple, you and your team will make more money while getting patients better faster!
You can’t make a better investment toward your success than training, bettering, and mobilizing your people! Studies show for every 1-hour invested toward training.
A team can generate more than $10,000 to $100,000 or more in return within the very first 30-days following this training!
You’ll immediately learn how to (1) compel your patients to bring in family and friends (2) boost cash program sales as a team (3) collect your A/R, (4) sharpen your clinical productivity, and (5) ramp up team spirit!
If you want to be the best in your community… the best place for patients to be treated, physicians to refer, people to come work, YOU MUST INVEST IN TRAINING. You can’t become the best without it. Here are just some of the proven benefits that result:
- Higher new patient volume!
- Less stress & anxiety
- More word-of-mouth patients!
- More cohesiveness!
- More cash service sales!
- More revenue!
- A better TEAM!
- A more productive TEAM!
- A happier TEAM!
Your staff will have a clearer picture of what it takes to have a successful practice and they will want to take ownership! It doesn’t matter if you are a team of 3 or 300, we’ve done them all, and this training is proven to take organizations to the next level.
What is covered?
1) We REMOVE the most common barriers to success…
- Low productivity: Human resource is the greatest expense to most organizations. Is yours costing you money or driving more revenue? There’s no in-between.
- Relationship problems: It can become a cancer… and cost you more than anything else in business.
- Unclear roles and expectations: Leads to “silent” breakdown and confusion. Mediocre performance.
- No common goal: Leads to drudgery. Indifference. Aimless clocking-in and clocking-out.
- Inefficient procedures: Bleeds profit and creates doubt amongst staff.
- Broken or incomplete systems: Creates a weak foundation, unable to grow.
- Lack of motivation: Hurts performance, patient loyalty, and morale.
2) The rest is proprietary.
Studies show that most employees and teams want to succeed. But mostly don’t know exactly what to do or how to go about it. By bringing in an outside third-party (IndeFree), and their expertise and objective eye, you can’t help but grow from the training. Here’s what a recent clinic had to say about their personalized “On-Site Training”:
How long is it?
Trainings are structured into 1, 2, or 3 days depending on how much SUCCESS you want. We bring most all of our materials and tools with us so you don’t miss out on anything. We leave you with videos, audios, and templates to continue learning long after we’ve gone.
How much does it cost?
Your region, the size of your team, and the complexity of what you are wanting to accomplish determines the cost. If you do more than one day we discount the second and third days since we are already there. Allowing other registrants (other practices) to attend, and acting as a host, can defray some of the costs to your company. If you are interested in this affordable option, just submit your request today below.
DISCLAIMER: Your clinic must be able to accommodate all the participants along with our presentation items.
BONUS (with 2-3 day trainings):
- Site Analysis: Get feedback on the physical layout and how to make small adjustments that can dramatically improve the energy and feel of your practice.
- Internal Marketing: Get instant “5 Tips” to generate more family and friend business with what you already got — through internal marketing and sales training.
- Front Desk Assessment: Instantly improve the “brain center” of your business by quick changes to your front desk setup and procedures!
- Patient Treatment Flow: By being on site, we can assess the FLOW your patients are taken through and make instant suggestions on improving the patient experience at your clinic.
- Documentation Audit: Learn how to cut hours off your documentation yet be more audit-proof and bullet-proof!
Request an On-Site Training Here >>>
“I liked the ‘system’ of setting up your clinic to lesson the burden on yourself. I think this is invaluable. You will kick yourself if you don’t do it. It is the most valuable training you can get as a clinic owner. This has been an awesome opportunity. We are years ahead of where we were in only 3 days. Your teaching style is engaging and entertaining. Doug and I will be in touch and look forward to getting together again soon.”
David Bright, PT 5 yrs