FOR PARTNERS ONLY:
One effective way I used to decrease my reliance on physician referrals was to hold classes for my community. It was a great way for the community to learn how to better their pain and, at the same time, learn about the solutions I offered.
I think it will help you, too.
I’ve taken much of the guesswork out of it by giving you a template to start with.
Simply download the files below, personalize, and start doing it! The example I used was “How to Stop Neck & Back Pain”, and it’s ready to go as is, but you can replace it with any topic of your choice (esp. for the pediatric therapists).
Tips on how to make it greatly successful!
- Offer the same class a minimum of 3 times. You can do one per week if you desire.
- Hold the classes on a Tuesday from 6:00 to 6:45pm. They typically run until 7:30pm (many will linger and ask questions) but don’t announce it.
- Promote HARD to physician offices, nearby businesses, Facebook, and active/prior patients.
- Make sure to offer your program discount packages with a 10% additional discount if they register today.
- Don’t spend too much time on preparation. Simply share what you know.
Good luck! Let me know if you have any questions!