Which clinics will do the best in 2018? What will they look like? What will they be doing?
The clinics that will do the best in 2018 will be the ones who stay on top of (and ahead of) the current trends impacting our industry.
The clinic that…
- Efficiently utilizes a core team of people to get a lot done without overstaffing and with more productivity.
- Replaces high cost processes with lower cost solutions and methods.
- Increases their “Treatment Value” outside the face-to-face hands-on and more toward Self-Help empowerment, online resources, videos, and Telehealth.
- Utilizes more niche marketing techniques that attract more highly focused target markets.
- Leverages the internet for more new patients but also to automate redundant processes such as patient education, self-help, home exercises, staff training, new patient orientation, and more.
- Creates a company culture where their people understand why they do what they do and embrace a higher calling so they can be a part of something greater.
- Strives to better understand consumers–their fears, beliefs, opinions, requests, wishes and desires.
- Understands the difference between an employee’s “role”, “purpose” and “daily tasks” and clearly communicates and trains the employee accordingly.
- Understands the 3 level tiers to “tasks” that are based on value and assigns the appropriate task to the appropriate employee.
- Develops new sales strategies that go beyond phone dialogue and email correspondences.
It may sound like a lot to strive for in 2018 but it really doesn’t have to be that hard. If you get organized and create a plan, all of these elements can be successfully implemented into any clinic and business.
But you need a plan.
What do you think about the items listed above? Which topic do you want more details on? Share your comments below.